We are a family run guest house opened already in 1991, soon after the “Velvet Revolution” Our house is a late Art Nouveau building originally built and owned by a bank manager. The house was built in 1922.
The Guest House is operated by 2 couples:
Jan and Jitka switch with Jiří and Jana in 2 week turns. We all speak good English.